View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Computer locked out 

Post Computer locked out
I have Studio Cloud installed on my computer and was able to successfully log in and use it yesterday, but today when I log in, I get a Computer Locked Out error which states: This computer is not allowed to access this account. Please talk to your account administrator to resolve this issue.

This is the only computer I have Studio Cloud installed on. Can anyone help? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program.

Thank you!

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Post Computer locked out
I installed and successfully used StudioCloud on my computer yesterday. However today when I log in, I get a Computer Locked Out error that states: This computer is not allowed to access this account. Please talk to your account administrator to resolve this issue.

I only have Studio Cloud on this one computer and I am the only user.

Has anyone else had this issue and how can I resolve it? My searches say I have to be logged in to change any settings, which I cannot do because I cannot log in.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Post Re: Computer locked out
Please try logging in now to see if the issue has been resolved.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:50 pm

I am having the exact same problem and unable to successfully launch StudioCloud (initially used successfully on my iMac) from my new MacBook Pro. I receive the following message after inputting my user data on startup:
"This computer is not allowed to access this account. Please talk to your account administrator to resolve this issue."
Does anybody have a fix for this? Please advise.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:53 am

Please email support@studiocloud.com or go to live chat to see if they can help you with this issue.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]