View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:04 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Calendar event types are blank? 

Post Calendar event types are blank?
Hello all, I am a new Studiocloud user, attempting to evaluate the product for our use. I am trying to add an upcoming photo session to the calendar.
I am stuck at selecting the event type. It's blank with nothing in the drop down menu.

Am I missing something or is my studio cloud messed up?

Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Post Re: Calendar event types are blank?
Try going into the settings tab on the calendar module and choosing "manage calendar types". When that window opens, you can set up the different types/categories of meetings/appointments/sessions/sittings.... Once you have these all set up you will then be able to choose from them when you add a new calendar entry. While it doesn't work much like most normal calendar programs (Outlook, Lotus Notes, iCal), it is very flexible to fit your specific business and even allows for color coding different types of calendar entries. It will even allow you to set up sub-calendar types. For example, you might have a primary category called "sessions" and then sub-types for sessions like 1 hour shoot, 2 hour shoot, on-location......

Does that help any?

Jim

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:09 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Calendar event types are blank?
Chris,
Can you please send a backup file from your computer using the following support article: http://app1.studiocloud.com/support/ind ... A-00420/0/

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]