View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Issues with main screen and mobile vs 

Post Issues with main screen and mobile vs
Hi everyone… I am having some problems with my desktop and mobile vs. The mobile version and I get a error screen that says the mobile version needs to be updated by the creator. Now on my desktop version on the overview page, I am not able to see my appointments sessions in events for today even though I have it on the screen. it is just empty

Attachments:
IMG_0466.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG [ 2.47 MiB | Viewed 412 times ]
IMG_0465.PNG
IMG_0465.PNG [ 73.01 KiB | Viewed 412 times ]
Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:07 am

Post Re: Issues with main screen and mobile vs
Jennifer,

Make sure you are updated to the latest version of StudioCloud by going to Settings and clicking on the "Check for updates" button.

To see all of the appointments you will need to customize the overview page. You can customize it by going to Settings and clicking on the "Customize Overview Page" button.

In the Customize Overview window click on the Agenda tab and then click the "Show All Appointments" radio button.

For the mobile app you will need to download the new mobile app. You can download the new mobile app by going to the app store and searching for "studiocloud".

Thanks

Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]