View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:57 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 3.1.363 PDF display issue Mac version 

Post 3.1.363 PDF display issue Mac version
I have a tech issue and a solution for you PDF invoices appear to fill the StudioCloud window and very often as a mac user I go to close it by there red button ....Da wrong I know but its what we do on a mac. studio cloud will then hang and you can not close the pdf window via correct method the X top right corner.... So please consider this.... either do not fill the studio cloud window by default let it float within the window or change the X from the right side to the left side where all us Mac users are used to the window control .........I can hear all the windows users howling at the moon at that but hey! its your fault for sticking with that heap of.............:) so you know I was but not now and my hair is growing back :)

Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:49 am

Post Re: 3.1.363 PDF display issue Mac version
A workaround to the issue you are experiencing would be to have the pdf file opened outside of StudioCloud using your default pdf reader. This tutorial explains how to do that.

https://app1.studiocloud.com/support/index.php?/article/AA-00675/0

Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:30 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]