View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Importing From Quickbooks 

Post Importing From Quickbooks
I'm trying to decide if Studio Cloud is right for me. I'm trying to see if I can import data from Quickbooks to Studio Cloud in a way that isnt too much work. Here are a couple of problems that I have already experienced:

In quickbooks I have Clients and Jobs. All invoices, payments etc are attached to the job and not the client. Jobs include such things as Family portraits, senior portraits, Headshot. All my jobs are being imported as Clients. Since most of the data (names, email, addresses, etc) in Quickbooks is the same on Jobs, I now have multiple clients for each actual client. Does anyone have any idea of how I can deal with this?

I have a field in Quickbooks that doesn't exist in Studiocloud. I can make a custom field for this. When I try to import the data it does not allow me to choose a custom field for import. Again, any ideas?

Thanks,
Pamela

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:39 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]