View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 How do you set up sessions for clients to book online? 

Post How do you set up sessions for clients to book online?
I am trying to set up sessions for prom portraits before the prom starts. I need to be able to have sessions available every 5 minutes and would like for two clients to be able to sign up for each 5 minute session. I have been able to get this to show up online but it always says all of the session times are "booked". Now I can't even get the session times to show up. I am a new user and currently have the $35 paid service. I need this for 4 different proms in April and I need people to be able to sign up as soon as possible. Is this possible with Studio Cloud. I have spent several hours changing times, dates, business hours, etc......and then clicking the "view in browser button" trying to get this to work. Please Help I need this to work as soon as possible.

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:22 am

Post Re: How do you set up sessions for clients to book online?
I believe this issue was resolved over email. If not please go to live chat or email support@studiocloud.com and they can work with you directly to get this setup.

Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]