View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Is there a way to backup all the data on my computer? 

Post Is there a way to backup all the data on my computer?
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to backup all the data on my computer: clients, prospective, leads, jobs, projects, etc.
I just created a backup using the option Backup StudioCloud to Computer. A .sip has been created on my computer but the size is very small. I do noty think that all the data have been saved.

May I have more information about what it is saved in tha file?

Thanks for your reply.
Amar

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:40 am

Post Re: Is there a way to backup all the data on my computer?
The sip file contains everything that is on your local computer. However, it is in a format that is only used by StudioCloud to restore the data. Typically the sip file is used to quickly update a computer to have the latest information without having to wait for it to sync between computers.

If you want to export out the information in a format that you can view the data then you will need to export out each one individually.

For example, this tutorial explains how to export out clients to a csv file which is the standard format for client data. https://app1.studiocloud.com/support/index.php?/article/AA-00463/66/

This tutorial explains how to export out the calendar to a ics file which is the standard format for calendar data. https://app1.studiocloud.com/support/index.php?/article/AA-00436

etc.

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:52 am

Post Re: Is there a way to backup all the data on my computer?
Thank you.
You can can close the case.

Regards

Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:44 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]