View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Error Could Not Authenticate 

Post Error Could Not Authenticate
Please Help! I keep receiving this message:

There was an error sending the email:
Error Message: SMTP Error: Could not authenticate.

My email provider is Gmail.

Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:29 am

Post Re: Error Could Not Authenticate
Please refer to the gmail setup steps in the following tutorial.

https://app1.studiocloud.com/support/index.php?/article/AA-00265/0/

Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:27 pm

I have followed the directions in the tutorial and it still gives me the error.

Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:29 pm

I've done everything I can possibly think of to correct whatever the issue may be. I need help. My employer is ready to utilize every aspect of Studio Cloud and we cannot move on beyond the email.

Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:52 pm

If you are on your 15 day free trial you can contact support@studiocloud.com or go to our live chat operators and they can work with you to resolve this issue.

If you are past the 15 day free trial you would need a paid subscription to receive support for this issue. Subscriptions start at $10 per month and you can cancel at any time. This blog post explains why we require a paid subscription before we can do support. http://blog.studiocloud.com/2015/03/support-policy-for-free-accounts.html

Just as a suggestion we would recommend looking through gmail's security settings to make sure that you don't have a security setting that would block StudioCloud. That is typically the most common issue found with StudioCloud connecting to gmail.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:39 am

I have a paid subscription.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:25 am

Please either go to our live chat operators or email support@studiocloud.com to have them work directly with you to resolve this issue.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:39 pm

i have problem same you :(

Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:31 am

addseo1234 wrote:
i have problem same you :(

Please see our response above

If you are on your 15 day free trial you can contact support@studiocloud.com or go to our live chat operators and they can work with you to resolve this issue.

If you are past the 15 day free trial you would need a paid subscription to receive support for this issue. Subscriptions start at $10 per month and you can cancel at any time. This blog post explains why we require a paid subscription before we can do support. http://blog.studiocloud.com/2015/03/sup ... ounts.html

Just as a suggestion we would recommend looking through gmail's security settings to make sure that you don't have a security setting that would block StudioCloud. That is typically the most common issue found with StudioCloud connecting to gmail.

Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:18 am

If you are past the 15 day free trial you would need a paid subscription to receive support for this issue. Subscriptions start at $10 per month and you can cancel at any time. This blog post explains why we require a paid subscription before we can do support. http://blog.studiocloud.com/2015/03/support-policy-for-free-accounts.html

Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:42 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]