View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Default email specific per login 

Post Default email specific per login
Whichever email is selected as the "default", automatically appears as the "sender" when you go to email a client regardless of who is logged in. In other words, if you're not paying attention, it would be very easy to email a client using another co-workers email address - which could cause a lot of confusion, missed communication, and possibly a loss of business. I can't believe this has not been an issue for anyone else yet... And for what seems to me to be a pretty obvious flaw in the system and also an easy fix. My understanding of the benefits of having separate logins is so your preferences and specific settings can be personally based. Please consider changing this!

Thank you!

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:23 am

Post Re: Default email specific per login
Thanks for highlighting this Katabay. I didn't even know it was an issue but that certainly will cause our company problems too. Please can you address this one StudioCloud?

Mon May 08, 2017 12:30 pm

Post Re: Default email specific per login
Email templates now support having a default email address. This is slightly different then the request but is useful for streamlined operations.

http://blog.studiocloud.com/2017/04/new-cloudformcontract-features.html

Tue May 09, 2017 10:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]