View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Recurring fees? 

Post Recurring fees?
Is there still not a way to schedule recurring monthly fees in book keeping?

It seems silly that I can't just enter things like PPA fees, cell phone, internet, marketing contract fees etc. in once as a monthly expense, but have to do it each and every month.

Obviously, sometimes the numbers are slightly different so each monthly item should be able to be edited.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:49 am

Post Re: Recurring fees?
I have to +++++++1 this request.

Some expenses are just recurring, such as monthly bank account fee, web hosting, STUDIO CLOUD MONTHLY FEE. It would be nice to have these either auto-enter, or setup the list and when the date for one of them happens, a pop-up asking if the expense should be entered.

Come on, this was suggested 6 years ago. Please implement this.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:30 am

This X 100000000000...!

I have so many monthly recurring charges that having a way to enter these manually, one-and-done style, would be awesome and a HUGE time saver. Between Adobe CC, my car lease, monthly insurance, my monthly internet fee (which doesn't usually vary), various memberships - the list is endless. I'd love to be able to go back and edit them if I need to, but these kinds of payments are so incredibly common now that it's kind of a necessity.

Thanks so much, StudioCloud crew, for the awesome work you do and all of the effort you put into evolving the product to meet the needs of your users! :)

Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:28 pm

I also want this feature! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:49 am

+1 more for this feature.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]