View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 9:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Manage Tags 

Post Manage Tags
There needs to be a "select all" option or a check box area next to the tags so that more than one can be selected at a time. A simple import error loaded a bunch of tags that I now have to select and remove one at a time. - Mark

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:54 am

Post Re: Manage Tags
I agree with this. We need more Tag support, please.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Yes, I agree. And one step further, I'd love to be able to search and sort by tag (i.e. filter clients by tag) so when I want to show only talent agencies in LA, I can omit the ad agencies, talent agencies in New York, etc.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Yes, I agree. And one step further, I'd love to be able to search and sort by tag (i.e. filter clients by tag) so when I want to show only talent agencies in LA, I can omit the ad agencies, talent agencies in New York, etc.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:51 pm

The new Tag Group feature is nice! But I agree, a way to select multiple tags from the Manage window and put them all into a Group through the Group Operations seems appropriate. Otherwise we're tasked with editing each tag individually.
Additionally, a Group Tag drop down that populated available Group Tags in the edit Tag menu would be nice.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 am

Yes Please. Unless I'm missing something the "group operations" in the Manage Tags window can do 2 things...
"tick" things and "un-tick" things. Thats about it! Doesn't actually DO anything. (apart from archive old tags).
And to have whatever you choose here flow through & back to main client/prospect lists (i.e. those chosen are now ticked) - now it's useful :)

Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]