View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Credit Card Integration 

Post Credit Card Integration
Hi!! I am about 3 weeks in to studio cloud and really like most of the features. However a big part of choosing my CSM was having the ability to run my cc directly from the system...no biggie right? Well your preferred company kinda sucks! I applied via the third Party link no response. I called, the sales rep gave me much higher rates than quoted on your affiliate link....so I applied again. No phone call, no email, nada! So I went with a company who has a local rep. Its CPAY or Central Payment but all of my online transactions are done through Paytrace. They do have integration features available. Right now I have to email myself a payment link to copy and paste to the email that goes along with the clients invoice. Its a pain. I know you have a contract with Cayan but support said your team is working on getting new integration set up? Any tips or info on workflow or when we can expect some new clients added?

Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]