View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Repeating or recurring appointments 

Post Repeating or recurring appointments
I need the option to have more options for repeating or recurring appointments, instead of just weekly. Rarely do we have weekly appointments but OFTEN we have monthly appointments. These are the options I need:

Monthly: occurring once per month on the first, second, third, or last [day of the week: Sunday or Monday or Tuesday, etc]
Monthly: occurring once per month on the [1-29 or last] day of the month
Bi-Monthly: occurring twice per month, once on the first or second [day of the week: Sunday or Monday or Tuesday, etc] and once on the third or last [day of the week: Sunday or Monday or Tuesday, etc]
Bi-Monthly: occurring every other [day of the week: Sunday or Monday or Tuesday, etc]

If this is too much, at least a monthly option where I can make 2 recurring monthly appointments to create the bi-monthly options.

Also, it would be nice if I could edit the appointment to make it recurring once it was already created. If I spend time setting up all the details of an appointment and accidently save it, its a pain to have to start from scratch just to add the recurring option.

thanks!!

Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:17 am

Post Re: Repeating or recurring appointments
I agree whole heartedly!!

We have many things that we need to add recurring appointments for. Most are recurring once a month, usually on certain days of the month, like the first Thursday, etc.

And being able to turn any appointment into a recurring appointment would also be extremely helpful.

This is such a basic, fundamental part of every calendar program I have ever used. Having converted from Successware, which does this very well, I was completely surprised to find that SC doesn't have this capability.

Thanks,
Doug

Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]