View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Forms & Contract Integration 

Post Forms & Contract Integration
A customer requested the following.

Quote:
I would like to have a form with different options that could be selected by the clients. Then I would like to have a template contract that would use logic to determine what has been selected by the client in a particular form. Based on the selections in the form, the content of the contract would change accordingly.

So, for example, the contract would reflect the address of a wedding, the hours of coverage, the itens that were selected like: Engagement session, Photo Booth, Album with specifications, etc.....

This was, instead of having multiple contracts, or having to manually type some parts of it, the system would use a single one and add only the appropriate text blocks, or "line items" based on the selections in the form.

I could not find any type of field that could be used in the Contract buider that could pull info from a form. Also, could not find any conditional logic that can be used in the templates, like "if Client type = XYZ" then show this block of text, of some field.

Having the ability to show/hide a field in the templates based on other fields, is very important.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]