View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Allow client to reschedule 

Post Allow client to reschedule
Allow client to log into their portal and change appointment day and/or time.

I've been test driving Schedulicity for about 7 months now and this is a feature my clients use often.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:24 am

Post Re: Allow client to reschedule
This would be a great feature! We've also requested this. Right now when existing customers return to the appointment looking, they CAN relogin using an existing e-mail, but that does not let them see or change or cancel or confirm their appointment, only create a new one. When they login to the portal, they can now see their appointment, but not change or postpone or delete it. They have to call our support team. I feel like customers should, in both CloudBooking and in CustomerPortal be able to complete the following commands without the need to call in for help:

1. View Current Appointments if it exists
2. Make changes to that appointment: Cancel it, post-pone / reschedule (if appointments are still open), or change package.
3. Schedule a new appointment. From within the portal, if they want to schedule a new appointment or change an appointment, I suppose the easy way out would be to point them back to CloudBooking so they get the list of what's still available. But it would be nice they could schedule from within the portal too. It would also be a bonus if when they were redirected to CloudBooking they were already logged in since they authenticated once already to the portal, but I suspect that may need to be a separate feature request - uniform session tracking.

We also very much need the ability to manage duplicate/multiple appointments.
Right now sometimes our clients will go in and make an appointment, and won't get the confirmation, so they keep going in and creating more and more appointments, filling times other clients could be using, all because they didn't understand the system or didn't check their spam folder or what not. And since when you "Returning Customers Login With E-Mail" to CloudBooking it does not show existing appointments first, it just shoots them into the Create Appointment area, this highly exacerbates the issue.

1. First off, users need to see their appointments in CloudBooking when they return and login after their booking is complete.
2. Second, users should always be prompted upon creation of a 2nd+ appointment: "You already have an existing appointment, do you want to modify that one instead? Y/N".
3. Finally, If an appointment exists already and they want to schedule a new one, we as the CloudBooking administrators should have an option in the Manager Panel to limit how this interaction happens. I can think of 3 outcomes, and we can "heard" them into the following 3 categories based on the settings in the Manager Panel.

3A) Force them into 1 appointment at a time. "You have an existing appointment. If you'd like a new date and time please modify your existing appointment."
3B*) Let them have multiple total appointments, but only one appointment of any given same TYPE (example Senior Photos, and Sports Photos)
3C*) Allow them to have X number ([TextBox/DropDown]) of active appointments, regardless of type. Value for textbox would have to be numeric, (positive integer) of max active appointments, or 0 for infinite.

* = User prompted to confirm multiple active appointments.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:04 pm

Post Re: Allow client to reschedule
This would help me GREATLY!

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]