View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The new html based Cloud Proofing 

Post The new html based Cloud Proofing
It is great news that you guys are working on a new cloud proofing system based on html standards. This will open a lot of opportunities to view on more devices. That said, I have a couple of questions....

1. I doubt there would be much debate by current SC users that both CP2 and CP3 are severely lacking in terms of a good customer (end user) experience. The design, navigation and ordering process is difficult at best for our customers. Will there be opportunity for us to provide input or beta testing as the design for the new system progresses? I suspect there are a lot of extremely knowledgeable people on this forum who could help the programing gurus make this an industry leading proofing system with a strong focus on excellent user experience. I will start by raising my hand and offer that I'd be willing to provide some key ideas as well as doing alpha/beta testing for the new system.

2. Do plans for this new system include the ability to build proofing albums that are scalable/viewable on both full computer screens as well as mobile devices? Or possibly building custom albums targeted specifically for either mobile devices and/or PCs? For example, would it be effective for a customer to view their albums on an iPad or even an iPhone as well as a Mac or PC?

This seems like a great opportunity for SC to leverage the strengths of those customers who really care about the success of SC and rely on this system for the success of our own businesses!

Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:00 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: The new html based Cloud Proofing
Thumbs up

Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:21 am

Post Re: The new html based Cloud Proofing
+1

Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]