View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Email Invite Template Requests 

Post Email Invite Template Requests
Tested out the latest changes to the email invites for CloudProofing.

Is there any way we could have a method to customize a template to add some professionalism/custom touches to the invite without having to manually change everything with each invite?

For example:
1. Some of us (me included), embed CloudProofing into our own websites. As such, the link we need to provide customers is different than the standard link in the template. Could an option be added to update the target url for CloudProofing to match our embedded proofing site?

2. It would be nice if we could have our business contact information to be formatted in a more standard way AND include our company logo in the email. At present, the invite has titles like "business phone" instead of simply telephone or office or studio. I know that is because it is pulling from defined fields in SC, but....well....it just looks very robotic and unpolished.

3. Is there any way to have the SC email preview window pop to the front of the screen when clicking "preview" within the CP dialog? With the most recent changes, I now have to close two windows in order to see the email I'm about to send. Further, if I need to make any additional changes to CP after sending the email, I have to click through several screens to get the album details back open again.

4. This one is quick....I think... When providing the password in the existing template, could a ":" be added after password and the actual password tagged as BOLD? Not all of our customers are well versed in computers, software or the internet. I've actually had some very silly cases where people have actually gotten confused over something this simple (chuckle). My point is that it doesn't seem complex to make this change on the software end and it adds clarity for customers, so why not do it?

5. Possible bug in current template: in the current dialog for CP there is a field for "Message". When typing into this box and using return to create line breaks, there is a loss of formatting when opening the current preview screen. No line breaks are included which makes typing a custom message into the current box far less effective than just waiting to type anything until the preview screen opens. And in similar thinking to the above requests, is there any way to create a "standard" message or set of messages that could populate that field each time we open a new invite?

Thanks,

Jim

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:17 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Email Invite Template Requests
I would like to see this too

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]