View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 cloud proofing naviagting 

Post cloud proofing naviagting
My customers have stated that when they are viewing proofs with the thumbnails across the bottom and the image on the screen... The way the thumbnails are setup in 3 columns they only see the one column and dont realize they need to scroll down to see the other three before going to the next pages. I see you have the thumbnail view that has a faded out larger view on the screen. I think it would be better if you had the thumbnail view like it is but have an original larger view to the right of it so its easier to navigate. This way they can see the entire page of thumbnails on one screen with the one they are viewing to the right of it. Then they can go to the next page and not miss any of my images.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Post Re: cloud proofing naviagting
+1. Great thoughts!

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:04 am
Profile WWW

I agree, the new version of cloud proofing is not very user friendly. Maybe you guys will change it back or make it more user friendly and I'll start using it again. We moved to a photobiz cart due to simplicity. We were not receiving any online orders from weddings and while that's not our main focus, a few here and there would be nice. We were getting phone calls often from people who didn't couldn't figure it out.

Thu May 30, 2013 6:27 pm
Profile WWW

+1 :-)

Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]