View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Folder Grouping in Cloud Proofing 

Post Folder Grouping in Cloud Proofing
Excuse me if Im not doing something right, Im new to studio cloud and proofing. Is there any way to have a feature for uploading/viewing already uploaded images by folders in an ablum versus every image in a list order? Although it is listed as to what folder the image is in, it makes it hard to figure out which image is missing etc if any errors occur. For Example: I just uploaded the same folder twice and I cant not find any duplicates listed on the list format although both folders are showing up in my album on my gallery. So instead of having to write every number down to try to match up duplicates this would either A.) be caught that you may be uploading 2 of the same folder name and prompt a "Are you sure you want proceed box" or B.) have an option to show in folder view so I could just go delete all of the 2nd folder without having to search through a list.

I am an equine photographer and I take around 8-12,000 photos per show and organize them by the exhibitors numbers for easy ordering for my clients. I think this would also help other photographers that take large amounts of photos at events be able to utilize cloudproofing better. I am recently switching over from my old ways and this is going to be GREAT for me if some of the kinks can be worked out. :) Thank you for providing a Great service for us and I look forward to using it for a long time! (I already know I have to buy more space every month for the amount of photos I take so I hope this program can work for me for a long long long time, it will make my life SOOOOO much easier!)

Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]